Bok Seng Asia is the wholly own subsidiary of Bok Seng Logistics, focus in providing one-stop support for transit cargo. The required value-added services for transit cargo may not be feasible in the free trade zone. BS Asia will customize services to meet the specific needs of industries in oil gas sector, marine and other construction sectors.
As a Project Manager, Bok Seng Asia will facilitate and manage the following scope:
- Temporary importation of equipment to Singapore with GST suspension under Major Exporter status* of Bok Seng Asia for "transit and services"required in Singapore.
Facilities and value-added services range from:
- Warehouse to cater the need for assembly or dismantling of equipment with engineering support
- Consolidation hub for project shipments with option of waterfront facility for barge & tug operation
- Other certification documentation support and inventory management
- Sorting, repacking services and other customize packaging requirement
Transport services ranging from:
- General Trucking - low bed, lorry crane
- Heavy Haulage - cometto, multi-axle trailers, self-propelled modular trailer
- Crane with capacity ranging from 50 to 600 tons
On forwarding shipment arrangement:
- Bok Seng has a fleet of own tug and barges
- Alternative mode of commerical operator